BoB Basket of Baskets
A Modular, Open-label, Phase II, Multicentre Study To Evaluate Targeted Agents in Molecularly Selected Populations With Advanced Solid Tumours
Vall d’Hebron Institute of Oncology (VHIO) on behalf of Cancer Core Europe (CCE)
EudraCT Number: 2017-005108-89
- Genomically-selected patient population.
- Complementary modules to the Industry-sponsored trials. Possibility of high quality data for Registration if required in advanced.
- Modular. Budget efficient (we can add modules that would not be financially sustainable outside an existing platform trial like BOB).
- Development of companion diagnostics and therapeutics in parallel.
- Strong correlative science (all IBASKET patients have WES/RNA seq/Proteomics).
- Other developments already ongoing in DART (Clinical informatics).
- Strong variant annotation and tools for patient allocation (Tumor Board).
- Biorepository of data to enable data science.